My Team

It's been a while since I've posted anything. This has been due (in part) to having been busy with the basketball team I have been privileged to coach the last three seasons. They have been a great bunch of young men, and it's been a lot of fun coaching. Back row, left to right: Yours truly, Zach Taylor, Jamin Huck, Caleb Pence, Lee Thomas Mohler, James Enick (my son), and Tyson Taylor (my son-in-law and assistant coach). Front row: Austin Schmidt, Stephen Waltrip, Elijah Higgins, Andrew Bell, and Tanner Huck.

We had a good season. We finished 16-11 and took fourth at the National Division II Christian Homeschool Association tournament in McPherson, KS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Jesus say, "Don't Tell"?

The New Testament's most prolific authors

When your brother has something against you